Shut the front door, y’all! These Pecan, White Chocolate, and Cranberry Pie Bars deserve to be made today, immediately, without delay! I combined two of our favorites, classic pecan pie bars and a pecan, cranberry, and white chocolate tart, and, shazaam! My family members were begging for “just another small piece, please?” (I was attempting to save enough to take to Thanksgiving dinner at a friend’s house.)
Pecan, White Chocolate, and Cranberry Pie Bars
- 1- 3/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 3/4 cup unsalted butter, softened
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1-1/2 cups light corn syrup
- 1/3 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 4 eggs
- 6 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup coarsely chopped pecans
- 1 cup white chocolate chips
- 1 cup fresh or frozen cranberries, chopped
- Heat oven to 350°F.
- Combine 1 3/4 cups flour, butter and sugar in bowl. Beat at medium speed, scraping bowl often, until mixture resembles coarse crumbs. Press crust mixture evenly onto bottom of ungreased 13×9-inch baking pan. Bake 18-22 minutes or until edges are very light golden brown.
- Combine all filling ingredients except pecans, white chocolate chips, and cranberries in bowl; mix well. Evenly sprinkle the pecans, white chocolate chips, and cranberries over hot, partially baked crust. Evenly (and carefully) pour corn syrup mixture over. Bake 30-35 minutes or until filling is set and knife inserted 1-inch from edge comes out clean. Cool; cut into bars.
Now, seriously, go make a pan of these! (They freeze beautifully, too, if you have the willpower to do that!)