I shared these fabulous Pumpkin Pie Bites over at Live Creatively Inspired a few weeks ago, so perhaps you saw them then…if not, this recipe is definitely one to print out or bookmark or whatever you do with keepers.
You are so gonna love me for this recipe. Really…you’ll see! Isn’t everyone’s favorite part of pumpkin pie the filling? The crust almost always goes soggy, or at least mine does. While these little bites don’t form a flaky crust, they have a much better filling to crust ratio and do have a bit of a crust after baking. And…get this…you only have a dirty blender to wash. Yes, I’m serious.
Impossible Pumpkin Pie Bites
- 15 oz can pumpkin (not pumpkin pie filling)
- 1 cup Bisquick baking mix
- 1 can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 Tbsp pumpkin pie spice
- 3 eggs
1. Place all ingredients into a blender or food processor and blend until smooth.
2. Using foil or greaseproof cupcake papers, line 24 standard muffin cups. Pour filling into the prepared pans, and bake at 350 degrees for 20 minutes. Remove from oven and let cool at room temp for 20 minutes, then refrigerate for at least 30 minutes.
3. Top with whipped cream and sprinkle with additional pumpkin pie spice, if you’d like.