Woohoo! School’s out for summer! (I bet you just sang that, didn’t you?) We make pizza and banana splits for dinner each year, and we even let the hooligans stay up past 7:30 to watch a movie. We’re rebels in this household, I tell you.
If you’ve never made grilled pizza, you should! I even saw a pan at Target the other day specifically for grilling pizza. I can’t have it, because all of my kitchen stuff cannot take up more space than the rest of the family’s stuff put together on the moving truck. But I’m sure Target in Washington will have them when we get home!
Anyway, I did a post about making grilled pizza last year…check it out, if you haven’t. I’m pretty sure you can put together your own banana splits with no guidance from me, right?
And then, here’s our menu for the week:
- Monday: Grilled Teriyaki Chicken Skewers with Brown Rice and Lettuce Leaves to make wraps
- Tuesday: Mexican Stuffed Shells and Chopped Vegetable Salad
- Wednesday: Grilled Burgers, Corn on the Cob, and Asparagus
- Thursday: Grilled Chicken with Avocado and Edamame Succotash
- Friday: MYO Grilled Pizzas and Banana Splits
Enjoy your weekend, and go grill something, would ya?