The hooligans started Tae Kwan Do last October, and since then, they’ve earned four new belts, the last just last night. We couldn’t be prouder of them…they’ve all become much more focused and responsible, and we credit Tae Kwan Do with the transformation. So today I’m sharing a couple of scrapbook pages I made after their test for High Purple belts in April. Then the menu follows, if you’re here for that!
And now our week’s menu:
- Monday: Taco Salad and Fresh Pineapple
- Tuesday: Teriyaki Meatballs with Steamed Rice and Snow Peas
- Wednesday: Grilled Marinated Chicken, Grilled Asparagus, and Potato Salad
- Thursday: Mediterranean Shrimp with Orzo and Cucumbers with Rice Vinegar
- Friday: Skeen Burgers with Kale Chips and Baked Beans
For the Teriyaki Meatballs, make regular meatballs (or use frozen), pour some teriyaki sauce on them, and bake. Skeen Burgers are an old family favorite from Cooking Light magazine, years ago. They have Ritz crackers, applesauce, and onion soup mix in them. Seriously good eatin’, people!