The supplies I used:
- a 5×7 flat canvas
- Weathered Wood Distressing Ink
- Feel Goods stamp set
- Old Olive and Raspberry Ripple markers
- some felt embellishment from a few years ago
- pink and white wide grosgrain ribbon
- my Cropadile (for punching the holes)
To start, I dragged the distressing ink across the canvas until I had a look I liked. THen I stamped the sentiment and added the felt embellishments in a heart shape, using Crystal Effects to adhere them. E6000 would also work well.
To finish it, I measured and marked with a pencil, 1/2” in and 1” apart, and punched holes using the Cropadile. After threading the ribbon through and tying it at the top, it’s ready to display (or give to someone who brings sunshine to your life!).