I am so excited, y’all! Stampin’ Up! is introducing a brand new program called Paper Pumpkin that takes me right back to my childhood. My mom gave me a subscription to a monthly craft club for kids. Each month, I eagerly anticipated the arrival of that box o’fun. It never disappointed, and I think Paper Pumpkin will be the same. I signed up as soon as I heard about it, but you have until March 10 to sign up and still get March’s kit.
What is it, I think I heard someone way back there in the back ask? It’s a monthly package with a fun papercraft project in it, such as a set of cards. That’s the most I can tell you, since the contents are top secret each month and that’s the only little sneak peak I’ve seen. Here’s the very info that Stampin’ Up! provided to us demonstrators:
Sweep away the mundane-your creativity carriage awaits!
I’m Paper Pumpkin . . .
I come to your door each month (a fully decked-out creativity carriage). I’ll help you to escape your life with some paper fun.
I come in a sweet box, but you’ll really love what you find on the inside:
All the stamps, ink, paper, and accessories to create pinable projects. Create stuff like cards, journals, décor, and more!
Paper Pumpkin by Stampin’ Up! is a new monthly kit program that anyone (even you) can enjoy!
It’s so easy to get started. Simply sign up for the program starting Monday, January 14 by visiting www.mypaperpumpkin.com and click Get it. Every month a new, surprise project kit arrives at your doorstep. Just think of the anticipation of creating a fun project to pin, showoff, and share with your friends and family-every month!
The very first Paper Pumpkin will arrive on your doorstep starting in March-if you sign up before March 10.
Of course, you’ll want to know more. So here’s the nitty gritty:
- Each month we send you a unique, surprise kit with a project-cards, journals, décor, and more! (We’ve even color-coordinated, measured, and cut everything for you!)
- Each kit includes stamps, ink, paper, and accessories-everything but adhesive.
- Each kit gives you a 30-minute creativity escape.
- We will ship your Paper Pumpkin on or around the 15th of the month.
- You need to sign up for a kit by the 10th of the month to get that month’s kit. If you sign up on the 11th of the month, your first kit will come the next month. (Let’s say you sign up on May 10th, we’ll send your kit around May 15th. If you sign up on May 11th, we’ll send your first kit around June 15th.)
- A Paper Pumpkin membership is $19.95 per month (and shipping is included!)
- There’s no commitment, you can cancel your monthly Paper Pumpkin at anytime. You can also skip a month if you want.
- Starting in early March, we’ll offer a Try-It kit if you’d like to try Paper Pumpkin for one month.
Here’s How You Order
Sign up for your monthly Paper Pumpkin starting Monday, January 14 by visiting www.mypaperpumpkin.com and click Get it.
Starting in early March, you can try Paper Pumpkin for one month by visiting our online store.
A Free Gift in Your Very First Kit
The Welcome Kit is the very first Paper Pumpkin you will receive in your first month of membership. The Welcome Kit includes a free gift-a clear acrylic block!
Why are we offering Paper Pumpkin?
Paper Pumpkin is the perfect introduction to Stampin’ Up! We designed it for crafters that want to create a project each month, but aren’t quite ready to build a stamp collection (yet). It’s so fabulous, though, that even seasoned stampers won’t want to miss out on the fun!
How does shipping work with Paper Pumpkin?
Your Paper Pumpkin will be automatically shipped to you each month (so fun!). Because we are auto shipping these, the pricing structure is slightly different from our other Stampin’ Up! products.