Looking for a simple yet impressive and delicious appetizer or snack? Or a great accompaniment to a bowl of yummy soup? These Prosciutto Pinwheels serve perfectly for any of those options!
- 1 box (2 sheets) frozen puff pastry, thawed
- 2/3 cup spicy brown mustard
- ¾ lb prosciutto, very thinly sliced
- 2 cups shredded provolone
1. Preheat oven to 425 degrees. Line a large baking sheet with parchment. Working with one sheet of the puff pastry, roll it out on a lightly floured surface to a 14-inch square. Brush with a thin layer of mustard (using 1/3 cup). Cover with half the prosciutto and half the Provolone, leaving ½” uncovered along all four edges.
2. Roll pastry tightly from one edge. Pinch seams to seal Cut into ½” pieces and place cut side down on baking sheet, 1” apart.
3. Repeat with remaining pastry and filling.
4. Bake 10-15 minutes, until golden brown.