How exciting is this? Stampin’ Up! has a limited release of a new ornament kit, called Ornamental Elegance.
Remember a couple of weeks ago, when I showed you this ornament I made for Amy over at My Little One Room Schoolhouse for an ornament swap? Well, while I enjoyed the challenge of figuring out how to make the cover creation of the Holiday Catalog, it was a little labor intensive, what with stamping and die-cutting all the arms of pieces. I’m really happy I made every piece by hand, and have made a couple more since, but I can’t tell you how excited I am that Stampin’ Up! has this new kit WITH THE PIECES PRINTED AND DIECUT!!!!
The Ornamental Elegance Kit (132832) is $14.95 and includes:
- Die-Cut Cardstock Elements
- Cherry Cobbler 3-1/2″ Scalloped Tulle Ribbon
- Natural Linen Thread
- Vintage Faceted Designer Buttons
- Large Pearl Basic Jewels
Each kit makes ten ornaments, which is a steal of a deal! You only need to provide adhesive, a glue gun, and scissors. Order these now so you will have plenty of time to make them for Christmas gifting–or for your family tree! Again, I say…available while supplies last only.
Just to be super helpful, Stampin’ Up! also has two holiday packaging bundles available.
Petite Treats Bundle
• Glassine Bags with die-cut edges (10 bags; 3″ x 5″ x 1-1/2″)
• Handmade Holidays Stitched Felt (8 pieces)
• Gumball Green 3/8″ Stitched Satin Ribbon (10 yards)
$13.50 132770 (a $16.85 value)
Trimmings & Tags Bundle
• Gusseted Cellophane Bags (25 bags; 5″ x 3″ x 11-1/2″)
• Snow Festival Designer Printed Tags (25 double-sided tags; 4-1/2″ x 3-1/8″)
• Cherry Cobbler 1/4″ Sweater Trim (10 yards)
$13.50 132769 (a $16.85 value)
As always, shop in your PJ’s 24/7 at my Stampin’ Up! website,